services and training plans
We offer a wide variety of training options from puppy training, to adolescent and adult dogs, to behavior modification and group classes. We have something for everyone!
- Got a new puppy? You need our Mini Mutt puppy plan!
- We have 3 plans to choose from for rowdy adolescents, newly adopted adults or any dog with little or no previous training!
- Group Classes:
- Life Skills & Manners – for dogs over 4 months of age. Every Saturday at 9:30 am.
- Puppy Smart Start – for puppies 2 to 4 months of age. Every Saturday at 10:30 am.
- Got kids and dog? You need our Family Mutt training plan!
- Need more than just basic training? Check out our Mischievous Mutt behavior modification plan.
- Don’t have the time or desire to train your dog yourself?? Don’t worry, our trainers can do the hard work for you! We offer Owner Absent Day Training! We will come your house, while you go about your daily routine, and work one-on-one with just your dog for 3 training sessions per week, that’s right, we train the dog for you! Then meet with you once per week to show off your dog’s new skills and teach you how to maintain them. Choose either the Amazing Mutt or Master Mutt Training Plan and we’ll take it from there!
All of our training plans can be customized to fit your individual needs. In addition, we offer a FREE 30 minute in-home consult** to help you decide which plan would work best for you and your dog. So take a minute to look over the details of our training services and then Contact us to get started!