are you a dog owner expecting a new baby in your family?
Family life with dogs is a joy, but can be challenging too. A new baby in the home changes everything — including your dog’s whole world! As licensed Family Paws Parent Educators, we specialize in dog and baby dynamics. We understand that the transition to parenthood will cause some major adjustments within your family and household. Not only is this a huge change for you, it is also a big change for your family dog. Preparing your dog for the arrival of, and for life with, a new baby is essential.
Mommies & Mutts
For expecting Parents
We will help ease your transition from pet-parent to baby-parent with pet. We offer positive, practical, and fun solutions to challenges that often arise when a family with a dog adds a new baby to the household. Count on us to guide you every step of the way!
- Begin preparing your home & routines with your family dog before baby arrives.
- Must-know information for expecting parents with dogs.
- Practical solutions, you can have fun while your dog learns!
- Education on dog body language that will enhance your bond and success.
- Life with baby and dog—without going crazy.
- Safety first – for everyone in the family, two and four-legged.
This program is perfect for expecting families with dogs as they prepare for life with baby. We offer positive, practical, and fun solutions that will help you include your dog once baby arrives. We want to help ease families into the transition from pet parents to baby parents with pets.
A private, in-home consultation includes:
- Two 1-hour meetings with a trainer.
- A Mommies & Mutts Expecting booklet.
- Customized solutions for your growing family.
Here are some of the things covered in the consultation:
- Dog senses.
- What is my dog saying?